- Valuable overlay system designed for prevention and treatment of patients at low to medium risk of pressure ulcers.
- By having a series of individual cells inflate and deflate alternatively over a ten minute cycle, the pressure is periodically redistributed by inflating and deflating cells in order to mimic natural sleep movement patterns and avoid long term pressurization of tissue.
- Weight Indicator Reference – To facilitate optimized pressure setting
- Adjustable Hangers – Suitable for most bed types
- Nylon/PU Cover – Vapor permeable and water resistant with low flame retardant level.
- Pillow Function – Tubes in the “C-section” are designed to simulate a pillow function which also helps with patient compliance.