It is a product that generates per-acetic acid in water. it is formulated to sanitize surfaces in contact with food, reservoirs, aseptic equipment found in dairies, wineries, breweries, and food, beverage and meat processing and packing plants.
– It is not hazardous to work with
– It’s a non-foaming
– It is organic
– It remains always at pH neutral
– No offensive odor
– Non flammable
– Prevents and removes yeast and mold
– It can be shipped by regular transport (Not classified as a dangerous good)
– Less susceptible to hot weather as compared to regular liquid peracetic acid.
– Vented areas are not required when storing
– Insurance premiums drop
– When disposing of barrels or pails, recycling bin is recommended. No need to request special transport for pick up
– Environmentally designed
– No trihalomethanes (THM), no chlorinated by-products formed
– It will increase shelf life of fresh fruits and vegetables simply by using our non-toxic solution.
– It kills Listeria, Legionella and thousand other pathogens immediately
– It removes and prevents biofilms
– Product volume usage is half of liquid peracetic acid 5%
– If powdered product is spilled as is or in water solution, no harmful chemicals are created
– If powdered product is spilled as is or in water solution, no harmful odors are created
– If powdered product is spilled as is or in water solution, no corrosion is created
– If powdered product is spilled as is or in water solution, no toxic fumes are created
– Transport cost by weight is less and it is not regulated as dangerous goods
– Product can be mixed and applied manually without danger
BIOXY + is safe on stainless steel, galvanized steel, ceramics and polymer surfaces if used as specified by the Data Sheet.